Saturday 1 September 2012

Introduction

My name is Rebecca Henderson and I am a Creative Communications student at Red River College.

I want to have an idea of what to write for this blog, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I've just managed to make it super pretty... Sigh... Which is also not to say that I don't have ideas. My problem remains that every idea seems better than my last and by the time I begin to work one out in my head, I find I've come full circle, back, to my first idea. 

What I've come to learn about blogs though, through reading a million of them a day when I'm supposed to be working or doing chores, is that they need dedication but they also need brilliance. Therefore, I want this blog to be better than my first blog, which I abandoned very quickly. So, in the meantime, while I think of something terribly brilliant to write, I will share a picture from my desktop that I think everyone WILL enjoy: 


And while you're admiring this little eye delight, listen to this lovely cover of Bruce Springsteen's "I'm Going Down" by Vampire Weekend. It's very good.





And in the end, think of me and my great idea. 

Bloggin' at ya' soon!

Becky




1 comment:

  1. Good blogging insights! Looking forward to future posts. Cheers, Kenton

    ReplyDelete