Thursday 3 January 2013

New year, new fears


I haven't written on my blog for a while. Holiday drinking and eating, and general laziness took precedence over anything even remotely school-related, rendering my blog rejected and neglected.

However, now that school has begun, this is about to change! And I, again, will post weekly (and hopefully more regularly) blog posts for everyone's enjoyment. Yay!

Therefore, I'm excited to tell you about this semester. Although it will be considerably busier than last semester, I enjoy being challenged and pushed into taking lorazepam (just kidding. I swear). In all seriousness though, I have the magazine project and my IPP proposal ahead of me. While both of these major projects are frightening, they are more than anything, exciting.

I won't give anything away, and if I'm honest I don't have much to give yet anyway, but there are exciting things coming! And if not exciting than probably amusing because efforts such as these are not without humourous anecdotes that will live on much past the due dates of said assignments. 

To be honest, I've never been more thrilled. 




1 comment: