Friday 11 January 2013

Girls AGAIN!

This weekend marks the second season of HBO's Girls. You're probably all aware of my intense love for this show, therefore I'm going to do a countdown of my top 5 favourite moments from last season. Enjoy.

5) "You're the wound!"

Hannah and Marnie's fight near the end of last season was a pivotal moment in the series. Marnie moved out, subsequently with Shoshanna, and Hannah asked her ex-boyfriend to move in with her instead of her current boyfriend Adam. DRAMA!


4) "You smoked crack"

One of my favourite Shoshanna scenes in the entire series (seriously, this girl steals the show), but it also incorporated "I'll be your crack spirit guide" into every Girl- addicts mouth, including mine. Although I will include this disclaimer: I don't hang out with people who do crack. 


3) Booth Jonathan

Booth is pretty cute. He's also cocky as hell. But we really only got to see like ten seconds of him in the first season, therefore I don't want to make any quick judgements. He's back this season though, and I love me Jorma Taccone.


2) "The scarf is not helping the situation"

It's one of the most hilarious exchanges on the show. Hannah has found out her ex-boyfriend Elijah is gay. Hannah-isms ensue.  


1) Dancing on my own

This is my favourite scene. Hands down. This scene resonated with me as soon as I saw it and was the reason I fell in love with the show in the first place. When Hannah and Marnie begin to dance, I want to dance too. And sometimes, I do.




2 comments:

  1. Please be my crack spirit guide.

    Minus the crack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very accurate list. I approve.

    I'm also excited for Booth.

    ReplyDelete