Monday 7 October 2013

#MyDunkin


Apparently I need to be tweeting more about food. Dunkin’ Donuts is featuring two consumers in a national commercial after they tweeted positive comments about the products.

If any poutinerie wants my adoration/admiration/sweet lovin’, let me know. I will gladly tweet/share/Insta everything in my power.

But how awesome is that? I think it’s a fantastic way to incorporate and engage consumers with their brand. Not to mention it’s an exciting way to promote the brand through social media. It’s the best giveaway ever.

The two 30-second commercials will debut on Oct. 14, and Dunkin’ Donuts is calling this marketing strategy #MyDunkin.

I’m excited to read what the critics will say about this initiative.

Will the commercials work?

Will it win any awards?

A Cannes Lion, perhaps?

We’ll see come Oct. 14.

Also, again, I would love if a poutinerie did this. I would hashtag everything #My[Poutinerie name].

Jus’ sayin’.



No comments:

Post a Comment