Saturday 16 February 2013

Queen Padme

Besides my cat being the cutest cat that has ever lived and breathed upon this Earth.

She's also incredibly weird.

But Padme is her own cat. She's a broad in training, as my friend Daria so affectionately puts it. She likes to be where the party is, but don't bother picking her up, she just wants to observe from a far.

She also thinks she owns the washroom.

You literally can't go in there without her knocking open the door and waltzing in as if this isn't an invasion of privacy.

However, Padme has found another idiosyncrasy to display for my family, and this is pawing at the mirror.

She stands on her hind legs and just goes to town- sometimes for minutes, as if this is a new form of exercise. Yet she does this because she wants out of my room.

You'd think she'd paw at the door instead- that would make sense- but she doesn't. She paws at the mirror.

So I've uploaded a video for you all to see. For what I sometimes deal with at 4 in the morning when I'm nice and cozy in my bed.

The best part though, is when she stops and looks at you with this betchy look upon her face saying "I could do this for hours."

Ah, for the love of cats.



No comments:

Post a Comment